A Blood Warmer and IV Fluid Warmer for the Military. The Thermal Angel TA-200 is a standard of care in the U.S. Military. It meets the specific needs of the caregivers in this austere environment.Order Now
- Disposable: No cleaning, maintenance, or calibration
- Simple: Sets up and warms up quickly
- Portable: Operates from a rechargeable (Ultra Battery 1 or Standard Battery)
- Compact: 9 inches/9 ounces; Placed near the infusion site for minimal heat loss through tubing
- Compatible: Standard luer connections/infusion pump
How to Get the Thermal Angel for Military Use
It can be purchased individually, or as part of the Ultra Operations Module (TA-UOM) which has been designed specifically for the U.S. Military, and has an NSN Number.
Quick Set Up
Because the Thermal Angel is elegantly simple, there are no knobs, settings or switches. An experienced user can set up the Thermal Angel in a matter of seconds.
The 5 Steps are printed on the Thermal Angel label, bag, and instruction insert.
The Thermal Angel was designed to be compatible with any standard IV or blood administration/extension set.
Because the Thermal Angel is Battery powered (Ultra Battery 1 or Standard Battery), it allows for a continuum of care with no interruption of the infusion of warm blood or intravenous fluids. The Thermal Angel can be used at first contact with the patient, whether at a trauma scene, in transport to a healthcare facility, or inside a hospital, clinic or surgery center.